He is quickly becoming as well-known as his very famous parents David and Victoria Beckham.
And in recent months Brooklyn has gained a legion of teenage fans who are no doubted delighted to see him cover Miss Vogue.
Even better though is that the 16-year-old has given a telling interview which has left us knowing the rising star better than ever before.
Here’s what we’ve learnt:
1. His best mates are Jack Ramsay and Rocco Ritchie – both of whom have famous parents just like him.
2. He doesn’t have a curfew because his parents are “really cool” but he says he doesn’t stay out late anyway.
3. Both his parents are strict and his mum always tells him off for playing football in the house
4. He can cook. Yes ladies – he was taught how to cook a beef wellington by none other than Gordan Ramsay.
5. He says if he could pick someone to introduce a new girlfriend to it would be his mum and dad – we wonder if they have met his rumoured new lady Sonia.
6. Brooklyn can sing apparently – we hope he’s better than his mum!
7. He takes after his dad when it comes to grooming – he exfoliates, cleans and moisturises. Fancy.
8. And he’s a tattoo fan – he said: “I want to start with something meaningful, but eventually I’ll probably end up looking like my dad.”
9. Oh and he shares clothes with his dad – although David previously just said he took them without asking.
10. He hates maths but loves media studies.
11. When he’s finished his A-levels he wants to head to LA and study art and photography. *sob*
Read the full interview in Miss Vogue now