Victoria Beckham has joined Elizabeth Taylor and the Duchess of Cambridge on a list of the world’s most stylish brides.
The late actress-turned-princess Grace Kelly topped the poll for the gown she wore when she wed Prince Rainier of Monaco in 1956.
Kate is second on the list of most stylish brides of all time, while Victoria, who donned a gold and diamond tiara when she wed football star David in 1999, is fourth.
Elizabeth is in fifth place for the dress she wore for her first wedding, to hotel heir Conrad Hilton, and 15th for the late Hollywood star’s third marriage, to film producer Mike Todd.
The top 20 also features Priscilla Presley, Mia Farrow, Diana, Princess of Wales, Madonna, the Queen and Katie Holmes.
Supermodel Kate Moss, who married Jamie Hince in 2011, failed to make the top 20 – coming in at 32.
The survey was carried out by Conde Nast Brides in the run-up to Brides The Show.
Most stylish brides of all time:
1. Grace Kelly (to Prince Rainier of Monaco)
2. Kate Middleton (to Prince William)
3. Carolyn Bessette (to John F Kennedy Jr)
4. Victoria Adams (to David Beckham)
5. Elizabeth Taylor (to Conrad Hilton)
6. Courteney Cox (to David Arquette)
7. Salma Hayek (to Francois-Henri Pinault)
8. Priscilla Wagner (to Elvis Presley)
9. Mia Farrow (to Frank Sinatra)
10. Princess Anne (to Captain Mark Phillips)
11. Diana Spencer (to Prince Charles)
12. Madonna Ciccone (to Sean Penn)
13. Queen Elizabeth (to Prince Philip)
14. Barbara Beaton (to Alec Hambro)
15. Elizabeth Taylor (to Mike Todd)
16. Jeanne Biegger (to Dean Martin)
17. Katie Holmes (to Tom Cruise)
18. Bianca Perez-Mora Macias (to Mick Jagger)
19. Jacqueline Bouvier (to John F Kennedy)
20. Farrah Fawcett (to Lee Majors)